Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fantasy Life

In my fantasy world I have Aaron Rodgers as my starting quarterback and he's throwing the ball to Antonio Gates.

I finished last season in fifth place.  Based on this year's draft I'm hoping for a fifth place finish again...so that's not great.  Griffin wants to start a league with our neighbor Kendrick.  They had their draft yesterday and his team looks a lot better than mine.  I guess it's easier to get good players in a two team league than a ten team one.

I'm in the process of putting together a point system for my fantasy television show league.

I figure you should get points for minutes performed, laughs received, death scenes, taking an executive producer credit, directing and five bonus points for every time you pick up the family pet.
-you've gotta have one weird category to grab attention
(how stupid is the director thing, huh?)

There are a few problems with this:
1.  There isn't a Bob Saget appearance in the works (outside of awesome voice-overs)
2.  Ed is no longer on television
3.  There aren't any pets on The Office

I'll work out the kinks on this later...but there's something to it...

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Sprinkles was occasionally on the office until Dwight put him in the freezer as it is the only humane thing to do.

    ReplyDelete