Wednesday, April 25, 2007

a few things


a few things that should be outlawed:
-white furniture and white carpet
-movies starring the children of the producers
-Fuller's shoes

a few things/people that deserve their own holiday:
-Sports (it'd be like Thanksgiving with wings instead of the turkey)
-Mother Teresa
-Labor day where we celebrate women who have gone into labor...like Mother's day but better

a few things that were better before the cell phone:
-dinner conversations without cell phones
-talking with friends in the car
-you'd never hear, "I'm too sexy for my shirt" when grandma called

a few "churchy" words that I'd like to see go away:
-the youth (as in, the youth came to our Michael W. Smith Karaoke party)
-witness
-scandal

a few people I'd like to see win the lottery:
-Rick Scherr
-Evan Griffin
-Erik Hofmann (I'd like to see how they'd spend it....I'm guessing well)

a few shows I'd like to come back on tv:
-Seinfeld
-Ed
-Tenspeed and Brownshoe

3 comments:

  1. you know what else should be law? preventing liz from posting slanderous lies about people she doesn't know.

    that should be a law. if only i knew a lawyer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wuld be cool if any of those people won the lottery, but unfortunately my educated guess is that none of them ever buy tickets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what slanderous lies did i post?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete