Thursday, December 27, 2007

poppin' and lockin'


I saw the world's second best pop a shot player play last night.

Alton Alexander is possibly the second greatest pop a shot player of all time. I can't say for sure, because I've only really seen the one contest...but he was clearly the second best player last night.

If indeed Annie Michael Murphy is the greatest pop a shot player in the world - then Alton is clearly #2 in the world....or so.

All I really know is that if the two of them were to have a competition - Annie would most likely win. In fact, last night they had a competition - three in fact...and Annie won three of those match ups.

So if you just go on percentages, Annie would win 100% of the time.

I'll just to do the math for you really quickly:

If they were to play seven games - Annie would win seven of those.

If they were to play 111 games - Annie would win 111 of those.

If the world was going to blow up unless someone could make a heck of a lot of short range basketball shots in a relatively small period of time - you'd pick Annie to save the world.

If the world was going to blow up unless you had a guy who could get to the seventeenth level of Galaga - well then you'd take Alton.

Athletic endeavor - you'd take Annie.

4 comments:

  1. I would have paid hard cash to have seen that..AND take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will destroy Annie at Pop-a-Shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY money is on Annie...not that I would actually GAMBLE...but I'll be she beats you, Mr. Fuller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete