Thursday, July 01, 2010

odd, but true

I'm applying toothpaste to my spectacles right now.
I just lied a little...how could I possibly type and apply toothpaste to eyeglasses?
Who starts a weblog with a lie?
Who says eyeglasses...or spectacles for that matter?
It's sort of like when someone references an ink pen...

Not really the point.  As many of you may know, toothpaste takes skips and scratches out of digital video discs, compact discs.  If you don't know that, you don't know churchpunk.  If you do know churchpunk, why do you think he's keeping all his knowledge to himself?

Anyhow, I'd post a picture of how scratched my glasses were pre-toothpaste...but I can't go back in time.
If I could go back in time I wouldn't post the pic either...I'd take my video camera and photograph historical events like the Kennedy assassination and today someone would say, "in the Zapruder film you can clearly see..." only to be interrupted by someone saying, "yes, but the Murphy film is in high def and has a commentary from John Belushi".

Either way - if you're keeping score at home it's
toothpaste - 1
scratches - 0
USA Soccer - not really sure...they lost, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment