Monday, April 12, 2010

Missional

"I think selling out is doing anything that you don't love"

I just heard someone say that on a podcast...and I don't completely agree, but it got me thinking

I heard Wess Stafford speak this past weekend.  He'd lived out more stories in his first 7 years than most of us will in 70.

If you're not familiar with Wess -
He spells his name with an extra S
He wrote Too Small to Ignore
All the proceeds of his book go to his mission in life.
His mission in life is to be a voice for children.

Which got me thinking...

How many people do I know that I believe would die for their cause or mission?

Maybe 3 or 4?
I'm not really sure...

I don't know Wess, but from what I know and from what I've heard...he's the real deal.

I'm not sure that there are that many out there, and it was inspiring to hear his story.  I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment