Thursday, August 30, 2007

just because...

this may be a little obvious, but I'm bringing sexy back. True. It's just what I've decided my Thursday would look like.

Wake up.
Make some eggs.
Head off to work.
Bring sexy back.
Don't forget to write my talk for tomorrow night.
Pick up some milk.

Call me old fashioned, but I think you've got to make a plan and stick to it.

If you aim at nothing, you'll always hit it.

I've got sexy on my target, and I won't be satisfied until it's brought back.

The bigger question is -where the heck has sexy been?

food for thought...

4 comments:

  1. My brother-in-law uses the word sexy all the time. His new mustang is sexy, even his new Weber grill is sexy. I just feel a little dirty.

    However the grill is a bit of a turn-on. Nothin better looking than a new weber...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no comment - i'm laughing too hard!

    let me know how that goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what your plan of action is, but by the looks of it, those Christian music fellas pictured below are on their way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are FUNNY! seriously...FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete