Friday, March 30, 2007

The Cubicle

I should start by saying that I love my job. I was offered a job in a climate that remains between 60-90 degrees year round by one of my great friends in life...and turned it down (5 times so far) because obviously I don't think I'm done here.

Having said that - I was watching a re-run of The Office last night (it's kind of like reliving the greatest 22 minutes of one day last year) and they were talking about switching their health plans. Dwight was put in charge and cut just about everything. The things that stood out to me is that at one point they actually gave some of the details of this new, awful plan...and it's better than mine.

Now they didn't lay out how much in premiums they were paying...and what the specifics of their prescription were....but the three things they mentioned were the same or better.

I'm not saying that I wish Dwight Schrute were setting up our insurance plan. I'm also not saying that I don't wish he wasn't (huh?)

2 comments:

  1. just let me know whenever you say yes to the more temperate climate. i'll keep the car gassed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should all be so lucky to have Dwight in our lives. But Sean does talk about a guy at his office that Schrutes everything...lets just say his name is Wad Brise.

    ReplyDelete