Monday, January 24, 2011

yin/yang

You know it's nearing the end of December because the Steeler's are getting ready for the Super Bowl (again...)

Their pass defense isn't so great, and they're playing possibly the best quarterback in the world.  In the interest of full disclosure, I have a football team that only plays in a fantasy world and Aaron is my quarterback. 

Had a camera shoved up my nose and down my throat the other day.  Not as fun as you'd think.
Didn't have anything down there of major concern.  More fun than you'd think.

Good news - Griffin lost another baby tooth.
Not great Fairy news - apparently she's sick and her replacement forgot to stop by last night (thanks Rock)

The snow has been falling, but we haven't had that great packing sledding/snow ball snow yet.

Ultimately how can we worry about the quality of snow when there are fairies out there struggling with what I can only imagine is an awful care of the gout?

1 comment:

  1. "with what I can only imagine is an awful case of the gout."
    i laughed out loud. you're funny, murph.

    ReplyDelete