Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Paying it Power Forward

For some reason this was skipped in the Sunday papers, so let me get you up to date.
The Hurricanes basketball team is indeed undefeated.

I am, once again, the coach of these defeatless Hurricanes.  I've decided to drop some of my extensive basketball knowledge on these fourth grades.  Your welcome youth.

Griff made the starting lineup and outscored the other team (6-5). 

We had a strong defensive game and really crashed the boards (that's a thing, right?) so I'm predicting big things to come.

We'll win league, that's just a time waster.
After we win the city tournament though, I imagine we'll run into some solid competition at States.  It's the National tournament that we're really looking at though.  I'm not sure if they'll automatically put us in the championship game or make us go along with the charade of the first few rounds.
Either way, you can mark my words...although, they're right her in the weblog...so they're kind of already marked...2011 National Champions - The West Chester Hurricanes.

You probably didn't even hear it here first - I'll bet the words already out...

No comments:

Post a Comment