Tuesday, January 11, 2011

While I was away

There have been enough people asking where I've been (you can shut down the "I'll punch a baby seal in the throat if Sean doesn't bring back his weblog" Facebook page now)

So I figured I'd let you know why I haven't been posting on the 'ol weblog.
I've been:

Reading
Praying
Giving to the poor
working out
tuturing orphans
giving blood
apologizing to people for the United States involvement in Vietnam
rescuing stay dogs
rescuing dogs that still have homes (often neglected for the rescue efforts)
curing cancer
mentoring Michael Stipe
memorizing all of Tolstoy's work
constructing an ark and hoping to fill it with clowns that I can send somewhere
I'm kind of a big deal...

2 comments:

  1. "i'm kind of a big deal"
    that was my favorite part. second only to the michael stipe reference. (we're old.)

    ReplyDelete