Monday, January 22, 2007

A good weekend


Box Score:
Friday night was spent with a dozen great people talking about life and then soaking in Graeters.

Saturday was hanging out with some friends, taking a ton of food downtown and helping to give out steak dinners to folks living on the streets. That's pretty great and it was topped off by going out with my beautiful wife to see Jim Gaffigan.

Sunday was a snow day. I was hanging out with some cool little kids in diapers while Griff, Kendrick, Brianna and aunt Peg built the foundation to what I'm sure will be a sweet igloo.

This was all followed by a house full of fun people watching the game (the guys at least) and laughing while eating stuff...and watching Tom Brady throw a pick.

How great is that?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Glad to hear the steak dinner went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:22 PM

    The Colts game was one of the best, if not the best, game I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Sounds like you should clone that great weekend..except the igloo-making part, which turned out to be a snow-ball throwing contest.
    That Indy game was spectacular!
    (except I didn't get any food served at MY house)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Didn't you forget to mention the babysitting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing on that list was Tom Brady's interception.

    He may be better looking than me, and he may be more famous than me, and he may have three Super Bowl rings, and he may have way more money than me, and he...wait, where was I going with this?

    ReplyDelete