Friday, December 08, 2006

day of blogging IX


I have the greatest wife. I'm sitting here with two kids that are crying/laughing/drooling/sneezing/and grabbing me all at once.

She's with them all day every day.

I'm with them when she takes Griff to the Cincinnati Children's theater.

She's one on three for 40+ hours a week.

I'm one on two for four hours tonight.

Wow.

This parenting thing is tough. I'm on my last nerve (not sure what that really means...but I think it means I'm about to throw my remote through the wall) and I've just been playing with them for two hours.

They're the greatest kids, but they're both in diapers. Neither of them speak English yet...much. When you can't communicate, you get frustrated. That just makes sense....

So she's around these peeing and pooping machines that are usually sick and frustrated...and she's so infinitely better at managing it than I am.

I married superwoman - and she's pretty easy on the eyes and funny to boot.

I win

No comments:

Post a Comment