Friday, December 08, 2006

Day of blogging IV

I haven't read a book in weeks...do you think that's means I'm getting lazy-er or dumber?

I think I need to take a trip to the library. I have a theory that if you use the library more than you use the bookstore, you probably have more money in your bank account than you need to pay off your credit cards.

I also have a theory about the faking of the landing on the moon, who shot JFK and the idea that the US staged 911 - my theory is that people just love to embrace conspiracies.

Maybe I should go check out a book about conspiracy theories....or rent the Mel Gibson movie....or try and find an online The Office episode from last week?

days off are so full of potential...

2 comments:

  1. 6 of 1, half dozen of another...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:42 PM

    maybe you should check out this cool website that only a few people know about where you can buy books for like 70% off

    www.amazon.com

    I quit reading for 6 months on purpose once because all the other stuff i was reading was getting in the way of learning from the Bible. I was still reading the Bible, I just wasn't focused on it. I don't think I got dumber during that time, but then again you are way older, I don't know what might happen...

    ReplyDelete