Tuesday, October 31, 2006

sound the alarm

So we had a nice dinner/evening with the Alexander family, followed by getting the kids to bed..and then waking up to Griff in our bed throwing up....in our bed....in the middle of the night.

That's the all time worst alarm clock.

The second worst alarm clock is waking up to, "Sean! Get up! You missed your _______!"

The third is, "Hey, you've got to see this! Gallagher is about to squish the watermelon!"

So I'm a little tired right now. I couldn't get back to sleep and you need that I hear.

7 comments:

  1. not to be insensitive, but you realize that all day your going to get "poor Griff" posts & phone calls. when it was you and your bed that got thrown-up on.

    Ps. I hope Griff feels better, poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sleep's pretty important. I know Griff will be fine, kids are resilient. The real question is, How are YOU doing Sean? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Why don't you take the next meeting and head to a quiet place and take a nap instead. Go ahead, you have my permission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will destroy you (and anonymous) in ping pong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think the anonymous person literally has:
    a. no friends
    and
    b. no sense of humor.

    Who do we know that has no friends and no sense of humor?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:26 AM

    murph-

    sorry to hear about griff. hope he feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really can't think of a grosser way to wake up right now...hope Griff gets to go trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete