Friday, October 27, 2006

Random Murph

I never type lol because I rarely laugh out loud. I'm more of a LIUDTHBS (laughing inside unless Dave's telling his Bumper story).

I was just given back something that I had written by the editor with the note, "Sean, this is fine!" and thought that it should either read, "this is awesome!" or "this is fine" but fine probably shouldn't be followed by an exclamation point. I'm guessing that she meant to say, "that was the single greatest article that I've ever had the pleasure to read!" or something like that...

Today is bring your dog to work day...I'm guessing this will end up being referred to as a terrible, terrible idea never to be repeated. I'm suggesting we make next Tuesday Bring your Dawg to work day. I'd probably bring Dan, because he's my dawg!

This is kind of fun....and so is this....and this.....and this

Interesting and this...

a couple of more if you're still reading this and still reading

I just keep reading these

My computers not really working today, so rather than type anything with some sort of cohesive thought - I just keep restarting this thing and adding random musings....

maybe I ought to just go to my meeting....

one last one - or maybe not - computer won't let me.

4 comments:

  1. I will destroy you in ping pong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to keep my head in the sand, I like the first one best.

    I think there should be a ping pong match this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:00 PM

    I couldn't see the first one - blocked website at work. What the heck was it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Lieutenant Colonel Cheif of Surgery at Balad Medical Hospital, Irag Bumper to you and an me now. How weird is that?
    So I guess now it's the Lieutenant Colonel Doctor Bumper story.

    ... and then there is me. I'm too lazy to even read one of the links in your blog.

    ReplyDelete