Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sleeping in


Today is day two of my three day vacation. Slept in until 6:30, watched a taped episode of Studio 60 (great show, no matter how screwy their writer is) and made the boys breakfast. It'd be nice to sleep in sleep in...I just don't really have that ability.

Making breakfast is made all the more difficult because I haven't eaten in two days. I'm going to the doctor in four hours and will soon be able to enjoy eating anything that isn't fried, made from milk, have red meat, pork, caffeine in it....
It was fun making pizza last night.

I'm looking for something to cap off my vaca (half a vacation?) tomorrow. I have the whole day to play with and I'm thinking movie...still haven't seen Talladega Nights and I'm hoping that's still in some theater in Ohio. Maybe I could snag a babysitter and treat Annie to dinner and a movie she'd probably end up loving even though she'd rather go watch someone paint their front door.

It's somewhat ironic that I'm taking my one year anniversary at the Vineyard off. I've had a great year. I met (I just erased the 320 names I wrote here because I was so paranoid that Craig was going to call me and say, "why did you leave me off the list? Don't I count!? Didn't you meet me?" Craig isn't really a person that I met this year. It's sad really that in 365 days I haven't met one new Craig.)

Anyone know a Craig that I can meet?

5 comments:

  1. if it's cheap you want to enjoy, bring annie down to clifton tonight. stop by jimmy johns and get a turkey sandwich on wheat bread with a little mustard or something. then drove to marsha's house and watch me paint. it'll be great fuun because there's a chance i could fall two stories to my demise. how could you pass that up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have Jimmy John's in Ohio too?

    I almost was at the point where I thought OH had it over PA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start my Over-rated cheer every time I drive by Jimmy John's...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You "slept in" until 6:30? Ouch. I struggle to get out of bed at 8:00am every morning. I hope my future kids like to sleep late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope you don't start having those kids this weekend...

    ReplyDelete