Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm good thanks


quick note to Ted Strickland:

Ted, I get it. You're running for Governor. I saw your commercials, ads and got your e-mail....and then I started getting 3 a day for the last few weeks. I know that you really want the job. I know you've raised a crazy amount of campaign money. I know you've been in Congress since the early 90's. Apparently you love kids, God, people and the good 'ol U.S. of A.

You really don't have to send me any more e-mails. Nobody else is, so you're winning 73-0 on the e-mail race.

I sort of thought I was good after one.

thanks though - I don't get nearly enough unsolicited e-mail. I should mention that there's a rich prince in a far off land that has millions of dollars that he'd like to deposit in my account if I'd be so good as to send him my bank account number. If I get those millions, I promise to give you $10,000 for every e-mail and spend the rest on male enhancement pills, hair growth pills, online gambling, and all the people who would like me to verify my ebay and paypal accounts.

thanks for the notes,
your buddy,
murph

2 comments:

  1. I will destroy you in ping pong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree!

    i can't stand the politicians that will stop at nothing to get their message out.

    like this one

    or this one

    but i especially dislike this one

    i hope these don't get forwarded or linked anywhere in the state of michigan. they're shameful...

    stupid politicians.

    ReplyDelete