Wednesday, October 18, 2006

2 Tim 2:2


Annie now has her very own blog because Tim O'Brien has one.

Tim showed me his blog and how simple it was. I started one and started telling some friends about the little fella....several of them are now writing them...and so on...and so on...and so on. All because Tim showed me his one day. One day I asked Annie to write something in my blog...

That's how life works. We show things to people. They sometimes follow in a likewise manner...and so on...and so on....and the next thing you know, Annie has a blog.

I had a meeting - the person was a jerk - it's all I could think about - later in the day I couldn't concentrate when someone was telling me about whatever was happening in their life - I was a jerk... and so on...and so on...and so on...

So I'm going to head into my next meeting looking to compliment, encourage and spur on others. My hope is that will become contagious....

No comments:

Post a Comment