Saturday, October 14, 2006

Super Group

How amazing would it be to put together the perfect schmaltzy super group?

I'd put in Rod Stewart to sing, spin around, play air guitar, skip (he does all of these things and much more on stage) and just go way over the top.

I'd have David Lee Roth with that incredibly fake, yet huge, smile on his face trying to get the crowd to clap along.

You'd have to have David Hasselhoff on there to pull a lucky young lady from the audience to dance with, and then kiss her on the cheek as she goes back into the crowd.

I'm missing one person though....not sure who, but I'm convinced I need four.

We need to get some talented musicians to back them. We could have the guitarist from Cheap Trick. I have a local young drummer in mind who makes sex faces when he plays...and we could get the original bass player from My Book Your Sandwich to keep the same thing going...maybe have Elton John in one of his outfits contorting his eyebrow as he plays the keyboards.

I still need that fourth person up front though...

4 comments:

  1. 'I have a local young drummer in mind who makes sex faces when he plays...'

    you know, i'm always looking for drummers. :)

    seriously though, your super group obviously needs greg ferguson. i can't think of anyone else who can match rod stewart's passion. except maybe bootsy collins (he and elton john could share costume tips). that would be cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going for awkwardness and high jinks, Mick Jagger is your man.

    His chicken dance and erratic arm movements bring the ladies to their knees. I just think he looks like an old guy with epilepsy wearing a lot of makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try and act like you're not a member of Michael dub's fan club...

    ReplyDelete