Friday, July 11, 2008

my opinion counts

My all time favorite spam mail just arrived.


“Panda Reasearch- Your opinion matters - participation required!”

Never mind the spelling done by the company known for their detailed “reasearch”. I was more excited about their closing line, the one that has to pull in folks still on the fence. “Participation required!”

Honey, I’m just not sure I have the time to give my opinion on Pandas. Sure darling I can see that…wait just a doggone minute mister, this says that participation is required!

Well sign me up sister. If this is the kind of research where you participant, then they’ve found their panda opinion stalwart.

On a side note – I really miss Griffin. He’s been on vacation with grandma this week and I’m more than ready to have him back in the Dub C. I love him much.

1 comment:

  1. I'd do all the panda hoes...black, white, black and white.

    ReplyDelete