Tuesday, July 15, 2008

blogsecret

One of the more popular web sites out there is postsecret.com.  It's a site where people can send in their post cards with their deep secrets, or just what's on their minds.  It's a popular site because people are voyeurs and obviously like to read other people's secrets.  Makes sense.

I don't have any stamps and it would cost me $7 to drive to the post office so I'm just going to fess up here.

This has been on my mind for a couple of days now.
I know this isn't very secretive, since you know who's writing this.  I just hope and pray that you won't look at me any differently after you read these next few words.
I went through the 20 items or less lane with 25 items.  I know.  Believe me, I feel the same way.  I was only 25% over the limit...look at me trying to make it right.

The bottom line is I just glanced down and figured it was close.  That's how callous I've become.  I DIDN'T EVEN COUNT!  What is wrong with me?

Sure I forgot about the banana chips, they were hidden under the watermelon.  I should have remembered that I bought TWO packs of bread.  It's too late now though.

It's all been rung up.  They let me get away with it.  In a way Wal Mart enabled me, but I'm going to learn my lesson nonetheless.  I make that promise to you...

1 comment:

  1. The real crime here is that you shop at Wal Mart.

    ReplyDelete