Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Speed walking


I want to find Jay Leno on the street and ask him 100 questions. Then I'd edit the questions down to just the ones that he missed. Then I'd go on David Letterman and announce to the world that there's a new kind of walking in town, and it's called ....

ok, I don't have a good name for it yet...maybe speed walking, and I'd ask questions rapid fire.
Then Dave would laugh and laugh and laugh. We'd make fun of how stupid Jay's answers were and then Paul would say, "haaaa, Jay needs to learn-o" and Dave would just give him that look. He'd probably invite me back to the house where Cooper and Harry could play together. We'd soon become friends and he'd beg me to come back on the show.
But I'd say "no, this isn't about me getting famous. This is about me showing up Jay"

If you run across Jay at the mall....keep walking. If he asks you questions that you know, it'll never make it to the show. He'll only show questions that make you look stupid. Why would anyone agree to answer his questions?

Maybe it's because they're not very smart....and I guess that's his point in the first place.

That cursed Jay Leno! I just can't win....

2 comments:

  1. I've always said that Jay Leno is one of the least funny people on television. He seems like a good guy, just not funny.

    He does OK on the Tonight Show, but I'll take David Letterman or Conan O'Brien any day of the week over Leno.

    With that said, my tickets for the Tonight Show on Tuesday, June 27th just came in the mail yesterday! Jay, I love you!

    ReplyDelete