Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Supremacy


After watching the latest Jason (David) Bourne movie last night - I can't help but wonder if he would qualify for Super Hero status?

Here's why - he could beat the crap out of Batman. Let's just start there.

Nobody really doubts Batman's Superhero status. If Bourne would slap him around like a cop who pulls over a Gabor sister.....it stands to reason that he qualifies.
Keep in mind, he doesn't have a:
1. "Boy Wonder"
2. a utility belt complete with Shark Repellent
3. a Bat Mobile
4. He's not a playboy millionaire that's never been married (see #1)
5. a cape or a bat pole

Your honor, I rest my case.

4 comments:

  1. I nominate John McClane. Have you seen Live Free or Die Hard? There is not a chance he could have lived thru all of that (and killed off so many bad guys) without being a super hero!

    James and I are going to see the Bourne movie tomorrow - can't wait to see Jason's amazing feats and watch him kill off all those nasty bad guys. (can you tell I have three boys - the term "bad guys" gets used a lot around here!) Ahhh, if real life were just so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Bauer vs. Jason Bourne?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 PM

    Jack Bauer hands down.

    Mark S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take Mitch Rapp & Scott Harvath over these guys any ol' day

    ReplyDelete