Tuesday, April 04, 2006

box doc


I have to see the doctor today.

The problem is that I can't. They have a same day appointment policy at my doctor's office. You call first thing in the morning and hope that your doctor is working that day....and that you were first.
I wasn't...or he isn't.
So, it's either suffer through trying to breath all day through a throat that feels the size of a swizzle stick - or go to a doc in the box.

I think I'm going to the latter....headed out to the Urgent Care.

Normally the same day appointment deal kind of works for me...I tend to get up early. Apparently it doesn't work when you're up all night and then sleep in to 7:13.

I'm wondering if I officially caught the strep - or just have the worst sore throat in the history of the State of Ohio.

Either way it's not good...it's just if you call it Strep throat, you have more street cred.

I'm nothing if not street...

2 comments:

  1. am I having a "public school moment" again, or am I counting 5 posts from yesterday?
    man, you are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is a family blog, so I'm going to keep all my perverted comments to myself. But seriously, am I the only one with a messed up mind out there that wants to comment on the title of this blog entry?

    I am? Oh, I guess I need help.

    ReplyDelete