Monday, April 03, 2006

bound to happen


Grif is sick again. He was running a fever two days ago in the morning...and then he was fine all day. Then at night he'd run a crazy fever again...and then be fine during the day. For the past two nights he'd climb into our bed and even his toes would be hot.

The thing is...when he sleeps, he doesn't really toss and turn in his sleep, or walk in his sleep...so much as he does Tae Bo in his sleep. It's hard to sleep when you've got a five year old's foot in your thorax.

So last night when he climbed into our bed, I climbed into his. Now I'm wondering what that pain is in the back of my throat...and I'm hearing Coop cough upstairs. I think this sickness is making it's way through the house.

woe is us...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we have a couple of Tae Bo sleepers at our house too! They generally don't sleep with us but of course there are exceptions, like when they are sick.

    I'm sorry to hear you and your family are not feeling well. I hope you can get some rest - sounds like you need it! Praying for you and your family, Sean!

    ReplyDelete