Wednesday, February 14, 2007

it's just a theory


I have a theory that soon there will be one social network for every one human on the planet. This will most certainly be true in America within the next couple of weeks. I'm not saying that everyone will be in some sort of cyber social network...I'm saying that everyone will soon own one.

Once MySpace sold for 63 Billion (or something like that) they started popping up like...um...pocorn? You'll soon have the option of filling in your surveys, applications and drivers license with - "and what is the social network that you run?"

My parents generation are still figuring out how to use spell check on their war protest flyers. I'm trying to figure out how to make Griffin's gameboy guys jump up in the air and kick a snowball out of the bad guy's hands. Griffin will soon be cyber wrestling and playing t-ball virtually...

At some point he's going to own some sort of software company. It's just inevitable. It'll be a part of his 4th grade homework. "Turn in your software development deals and stop making those fart noises with your armpit Billly"

it's just a theory...but I think it's pretty solid...

4 comments:

  1. Iknwo how to use my spil-cheker

    and I'm from yur parints genderation

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, your parents' generation knew how to spell...

    (and capitalize, i guess...)

    just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like your new format.

    Sincerely,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete