Tuesday, January 04, 2011

I'm Rich!!

I just received the following electronic mail:
(highlights are mine)

Dear Sean,


I am J R Lomax of HSBC, A Member of the Group Audit Committee.

A transfer of $24.5 million was deposited by one of our late customer, Alfred Murphy.Who died without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2003.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to him, since you bear the same Last Name. So you will be able to receive this funds to your own nominated account.

Please this transaction must be kept CONFIDENTIAL,we shall share in the ratio of 50/50.

Regards,

JR Lomax(Ms)

12.25 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!
That's right people.  I'm going to be living like the Huxtables.
All I had to do was send some basic information to JR to get the ball rolling.
And soon I'll be rolling in the dough...how great is 2011???!!!!?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment