Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remember Yesterday?

Do you remember yesterday?
It was a Wednesday.  That one guy in your office made the "Hump Day" reference that created some awkward silence.  You were excited about Modern Family coming on.
At some point you went on a weblog that touted the idea of buying movie tickets to the U.S. Premier of a major motion picture...and then you found out that you couldn't buy those tickets...

Well you can today.
In the interest of full disclosure, I've already received a couple of notes from folks saying that they still can't get them.  I'm guessing that was just because they were trying at one minute after Midnight....or at some point earlier than the ticket office opened.  I'm guessing they open at 10.
As for me and my household, we will buy two tickets (Hitting the Nuts & Saturday Night)

So go ahead...give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment