Thursday, September 02, 2010

How old are you?

I took one of those tests the other day to tell me my "real" age.
They ask a lot of the questions you'd think they'd ask
-How old are you? (that one felt like they were cheating a little)
-Do you havve Colon Cancer?
-Has a doctor told you that you only have two weeks left to live?
etc.

They also asked a few surprises
-Do you floss your teeth daily?

I still haven't been sent the results via electronic mail.  I'm starting to wonder if this was just a scam to gather some of my personal info. (the "What is your social security number?" and "what is your bank account number?" questions made me a bit suspicious.)

Ultimately this is what I was left wondering:
Is there a test out there that helps you determine your emotional age?
What about your socially awkward age?

I'd like to make that test...
so here I go...
well not now, I've gotta go do other stuff now...but I'm on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment