Friday, May 14, 2010

Lee Majors and the swine flu

I get to hang out with some of my favorite people tonight - get paid - improvise...and then do it all over again. If you're looking for something to do, why don't you come by Taza in Clifton for the 7:30 or 9:30 show?

I'm sleeping in tomorrow. I go to the gymnasium or to a breakfast meeting just about every day...but not tomorrow. Tomorrow I could sleep in to 8 if I wanted!  It feels a little like living Kid Rock's life...

Griff and Coop have baseball game and what could be better than watching the boys play ball on a Saturday afternoon?

We're headed to the Vineyard Community Church in Beautiful downtown Springdale, Ohio...and then Sunday will be a day of rest. It hasn't been a day of rest in months. In fact, I haven't had two days off in a row in about six weeks.

Two things I don't miss about my twenty years with Young Life are bus rides and overnight trips....and that's what I've done these past three days. I'm ready for the weekend. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment