Tuesday, May 11, 2010

alarming

There is no single noise more irritating that that of an alarm clock.

Is there any sound quite as awful?

So I don't use one.
Normally

I woke up at 5:30 yesterday before my alarm clock went off.  I woke up today at 4:30 to the sound of Parker who no longer wanted to sleep in her wet bed. 

I'll probably wake up at 5:30 tomorrow before I meet a friend for our Wednesday 6AM workout & coffee.

Today I have a 7 o'clock breakfast.

I'm a morning guy who doesn't like morning meetings.  It's not the meetings, or really the time of day...it's more the fear of oversleeping.  So I do what I hate to do...I set my alarm clock and somehow my brain knows to wake me up before I hear that evil sound..

and now I'm off to get pancakes...or some sort of delicious bacon infused product...

No comments:

Post a Comment