Tuesday, May 04, 2010

good to be me


My friend Eddie gave me five passes to the Cincinnati Zoo the other day.
a parking pass too...
I love free

My friend Quinn gave Parker a bunch of awesome clothes that she loves.

My friend Matt with one T is letting me borrow his power washer.
Aunt Peg is letting me borrow four ping pong balls, and I think if I'd asked she would hae let me borrow up to seven.
Annie gave me a bunch of kids and an incredible life
My friend Dan is letting me have 5 of the nine shelves in my new office that I share with him.
My friend Joe gave me a book, and about 400 rides.
Tom gave me some Naproxen Sodium
Chris gave me a diet coke
Mom gave me life and about 40,000 rides...and a gps to help with future rides
I'm sitting here thinking about this while sitting at a table that grandpa gave me

These are the first ten or so things that popped into my mind as I was thinking of how generous the people in my life are...it's pretty good to be me...

1 comment:

  1. And your Dad gave you your wild sense of humor and writing ability...

    ReplyDelete