Thursday, June 21, 2007

undefeated


T-ball is officially over for the Lakota Eagles.

Some quick stats.

Our team batted .987 - which is pretty good.

we had 432 singles, 19 doubles, 1 triple and 14 homeruns.

We were 0-0-15

We recorded 27 outs.

We had 16 snack times.

We built 48 sand castles.

We kicked up 253 sandstorms.

We had an average attendance of 52 fans.

We had one official photographer.

We had one "banquet" held at Ci Ci's - the choice of fine diners across this beautiful country....or at least diners who don't mind bland, greasy pizza.

I'll always remember my time as the head coach of the Lakota Eagles.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:10 AM

    Does this mean that you want to coach football in three weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Our team batted .987 - which is pretty good."

    By my calculations, they batted 1.150 – which is REALLY pretty good, even by T-ball standards.

    "I'll always remember my time as the head coach of the Lakota Eagles."

    I bet they will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:12 PM

    My question to you is this:

    Has the Lakota Eagles' manager ever been ejected?

    ReplyDelete