Friday, June 01, 2007

she's the best


If you happen to see a beautiful girl with three great kids strolling through your neighborhood...and the kids keep shouting, "Happy Birthday Mom!" you'll probably wonder why her husband isn't with her celebrating her big day.


Because I have to work...until 10....PM.


So instead of spending this day celebrating her birth, I'm writing this blog post. I figure that's a half step above a Hallmark e-card.


We do this training weekend every three months. It happens to hit on our ServeFest weekend...and also happens to hit on when I'm leading a training...and speaking at an event. I just can't get out of everything this weekend to do something extra special for this awesome girl I get to spend my life with.


So I'm writing this blog post. I figure it's about a step above 5 index cards that say, "this is good for one back scratch".


So if you see Annie today, wish her a Happy Birthday. I don't want to imply that she's superstitious and really gives any power to your wishes (even you Ezmerelda) but it's a nice sentiment, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Who is the best husband? I'll tell you, SMM. He arranged a week ago for Aunt Peggy to say she was bringing me lunch today all the while Sean was planning on coming home, taking me to lunch and Peggy babysitting the kids! Big points he gets. I love being surprised and I love quality and quantity time. He just really made me feel important, thought about and so special! Thank you Mr. Murphy, I love you.

    ReplyDelete