Thursday, June 03, 2010

living large

This week has shifted from Birthday week to birthday/movie week.

Annie celebrated the day of her birth on Tuesday, and today is all about Parker turning four.  Big step for Parker, not so much for Annie.  Parker will learn things like how to write, tie her shoes and mow the lawn this year...Annie already knows how to do two of those things (we're still working on the shoes).

I also get to go watch my friend Isaac make a movie.  He's putting together a motion picture in just a few weeks with very little budget, and how can you not love watching someone do something that they love?  I'm terribly excited for the young fella and can't wait to see him in action.

There's also a rumor that there will be a pre-screening of Joe's movie this week.  I'm not 100% sure what that means, but I think they're going to show the almost finished film to a crowd to see how it plays.

Either way, it's cool to see his movie take the next step. 

So if you see Parker, Joe or Isaac today..tell them Happy Birthday, way to go or stop stealing Sean's waffles!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Peg3:30 PM

    So...it has been 5 days since you have posted...and I tried to "refresh" my page a couple of times, thinking that it was my computer, not your lack of posting...

    ReplyDelete