Monday, June 14, 2010

Best thing to happen to the US economy?

-Paul Blart Mall Cop provided jobs, entertainment and the hope of a sequel.  Having said that, I'm not sure I agree with my mom when she says, "It's the most underated movie of my lifetime"...but who knows?

-The U.S. Census.  95% of our recent job growth has been attributed to our hiring of these temporary employees.  Having said that, wouldn't it make sense to hire them full timee?  We could make the census more in depth.  Maybe link the answers to the Family Feud or some sort of National Apples to Apples competition.  I'm just spitballing here, but this is genius stuff..I sure hope someone is taking notes.

-"Sin taxes"  Cigarette, gambling, booze, country music.  These are things that the government taxes at a higher rate because- what politician wants to vote for the cigarette company's?  They call them sin taxes, so why not expand the category of "sin" to things that are obviously bad for this country?
-Fast food, SUV's, beef, the D.H., D.L. Hughley, the older brother from Hanson...




-Has anyone thought of leasing the naming rights of our Country?  Nope...not until now.  Let the maps reflect that we are the United States of Applebees.  Seems like a no-brainer.

I'm just trying to help...

No comments:

Post a Comment