Monday, May 19, 2008

money pit


Went out to Lowe's last night to get four things.

I need some replacement shingles for the roof, some tar/adhesive for the aforementioned shingles, some Pergo to replace the ruined flooring around our bathroom & a new wax ring (#4) to fix the bathroom.

I came home with the clothes on my back and less gas in my tank.

I really shouldn't be allowed in Lowe's unsupervised. It'd be like sending Steve to the barber.
I just don't belong there...as much as I want to.

So I've enlisted a friend to take me shopping. I'm hoping to come home with a van full of tar, wax, shingles, flooring and joy.

Long story short - I'm hoping to use my downstairs bathroom again sometime this week.

1 comment:

  1. weird thing just happened. i'm reading your blog and my wife is watching "House" at the same time.

    ReplyDelete