Friday, May 09, 2008

improvising


I wanted to make a quick video about improv to get in the groove for tonight.

The Q City Players are "performing" tonight - doors open at 7:30

(6543 Montgomery Road. It's just a plain brick building - Cincinnati Ballet Tech)

Sadly I didn't have a chance to make an improvisational video, so I'll improv this blog.

I need someone to shout out a location.
Cooper: Grandma's house!
OK, I need someone to give me an object that you could find in most schools.

Griffin: A teacher

OK, I've got a teacher and we're at grandmas house....and action...

So...um...I'm just a teacher here at grandma's house. Yup...maybe I ought to go to school now...goodbye grandma, I'm going to school. I hope you have a great day here at your house!

And...scene...
I'm being totally honest when I tell you that was 100% completely made up. It just popped into my head. No rehersals or nothin'

Improv at it's mightiest.

You're welcome

2 comments:

  1. if you don't sock my knocks off i'm going to mime giving you a DDT.

    ReplyDelete