Friday, February 11, 2011

On Call

I'm on call right now.  At any point I can be called upon to serve and protect.  More serve probably...not so much protect.  It's not that I'm against protecting, that's just not part of my gig.

So I don't schedule as many meetings on a day like this.  You'd hate to be 15 minutes into your Amway presentation only to be "called" away.  I'll be monitoring my cellular and office phones throughout my day until 5 o'clock. 

And then I'm on call to perform comedy with the Q City Players.  We have an out of state gig...and you should know that when I say gig, I don't really know what I'm saying, and also feel kind of dumb.  Either way, we'll be making up stuff in front of a bunch of people.  This is sort of like being on call, except it's a lot more pressure and it's possible that you'll end up wetting yourself in the process.

This weekend I'll be on call Saturday AND Sunday. 

All this to say, you're in good hands America.  I've got you covered.
you're welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment