Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reasons I'm awesome

I tweet
I have literally dozens of facebook friends
I'm assistant regional secratary of the Saget Fan Club
I beat a 9 year old in frisbee golf last week
I have a personal weblog
My car is gold
I have a daughter with Spider Man's surname
Occasionally I'll misquote Yeats and nobody notices
I have a brown belt in pants holding up
My desk is made out of felt and sticky tape
4 out of 5 doctors have never taken a survey about me
Did I mention the tweet thing yet?
I make lists that come right outta my brain
I appear on stage with a blonde wig and sing pop songs and nobody knows it's me
I know a guy named Ken who has a birthday tomorrow
I kill dandelions and sleep like a baby at night
I posted this
You're welcome


2 comments:

  1. this post could be so much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 AM

    The National Dandelion Rights Group, The Preservation of Dandelions and Weeds Everywhere Society now have your number...~Aunt Peg

    ReplyDelete