Monday, May 16, 2011

Addition Addiction

I'm addicted to one thing
more
I want more entertainment, more electronics, more Bruegger's Bagels Herby Turkey sandwiches, more of Isaac's stories, more History channel, more money, more leadership, more tools, more hot water, more time with Annie, more...

More is a funny word.  Not - let's welcome to the stage More - kind of funny.  More like, "I was talking to more the other day and she really has an interesting way of saying things" kind of funny.

William Idol once said, "too much is never enough" and I think he snarled in the middle, but I wasn't sure how to convey that via weblog.

I'm addicted to excess.  I love more...but I'm not sure it always loves me back...
 Today maybe I'll cut back on a few things...bit by bit...I could keep writing, but that'd be more

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting. I am addicted to less. I wish I could be addicted to an average amount.

    ReplyDelete