Thursday, November 11, 2010

dedication...

I'd like to dedicate this weblog post to the Veterans.
I'd like to, I'm just not sure what all is involved in doing so?

I assume there's some sort of requisite form or rules you have to follow when dedicating something to someone.   That makes sense, right?

I mean, it's not like they're going to benefit monetarily from me dedicating a post to them.  I guess no one really benefits monetarily when an Oscar, home run or award is dedicated to someone or something...

Honestly, I'm not sure how veterans would really gain anything by me dedicating this to them.  In fact, I don't think I'd even get a tax write off for this.  I'm not saying that I'm writing this for a tax break, I'm just saying I wouldn't turn one down if it was offered...

So here goes my post:

I'm really starting to wonder if the phrase "party pooper" was born out of an actual incident?

Just wondering...

This post is dedicated to Veterans Day.
you're welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment