Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hondon't

I was drivng out to the set yesterday (I'll take weblog post opening lines that Brad Pitt might use for $100, Alex) and talking to young Griffin, when all of a sudden the car lost all it's power.
 
Fake Conversation:
Me in my best Scotty:  I'm giving it all we've got captain!
Griffin:  Just step on it you big girl
Me:  That's kind of sexist Griff
Griffin:  What do you want?  You raised me...and I'm only 8.
 
And that's the fake version of how our Honda died yesterday.  If you're keeping score at home, that's Murphy vehicles 0, car repair shops 1, used car sales 1, and Murphy bank account 0.

So $580 later we should have the 'ol Honda back and running again tonight.  If only I can get Griffin to accept that both men and women are equally capable of driving a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment