Friday, March 24, 2006

Rockin' the Hall!


There's a national conference happening today. It's happening right here. I get to lead a couple of workshops... sounds sort of important, doesn't it?

The thing is - I've played cards with more people at once than will most likely be in my little seminar/break out session/workshop/whatever we're calling them these days...

So I didn't memorize the Pentateuch. I didn't spend three weeks editing video and putting together power point slides. At no point will I use a pointer. I'm just talking about a few things that I get excited about. That's all. No big whoop...

Here's the problem - They're taping it.

"Huh?"

"yeah, we're taping all of the sessions"

"even mine?"

"yup"

"why?"

"so people can order them if they weren't here...or want a copy of the ones they missed"

"seriously?"

"yup"

"well crap, I'd better put some effort into this thing. Where is my workshop going to be held anyhow?"

"In west"

"west?"

"yeah, the west hallway"

"screw it"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:33 AM

    I think you are more important then the west hallway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kalla...wanna trade offices?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your session is in a hallway? Wow...you would never face that problem at D'VINE.

    We would also never burden you with the time-consuming task of having to cash a paycheck.

    We're waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent most of my school days sitting in hall, it's not so bad.

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  5. you don't even know where my office is... and no I do not! I have a very very nice office where people don't bother me. I am sorry! :)

    By the way did you see the pictures?

    ReplyDelete